Thursday 16 November 2023

What different energy sources would be beneficial for Otaki? - PTTP

 Hello again! I'm back to update you on my project. This week I've been focusing on re-writing the information I have found so it's my work. My findings on hydro power have come to a slow stop and if I want to further my information,  I think i'm gonna have to further my info by looking into other sources and questions. Next week I should have all my research complete and i'm going to start thinking about presenting. This is a video that explains Dams well and one ive used for my information.

YouTube video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.